Just a quick one: thanks to everyone who sponsored me on the ride. I and the rest of Team Dennis survived, making the ride in about 5 hours (4 hours 30 mins, cycling, one 30 minute break). Managed the Ditchling Beacon, too! We raised about £1,100 for the British Heart Foundation. Not a bad day’s work.
Methods of consumption
Greatest Hits…...Although none of these were ever Number 1s in Azerbaijan, Japan or on college radio.
* On visiting countries that have been the subject of airstrikes by allies of your home country
* Why it's important for The Beatles to make their songs available digitally
* A visit to Peleliu, home of some fascinating WW2 relics and origin of the phrase 'thousand yard stare'
* Five ways to beat writer's block and get words going
* On Holbein and Shakespeare
* The 2011 BHAG, how I cycled 2,011 miles in 12 months
From which department?
This is the past